The World's Foremost Authority...
In order to insure miniChill® is of the highest quality we consulted with Dr. Benjamin S. Weeks. He is an expert nutraceutical formulator and considered to be among the world's foremost authorities on natural stress relief.
Dr. Weeks earned his Ph.D. in 1984 from the University of Connecticut, where his research focused on reproductive toxicology and nutrition. In 1988, Dr. Weeks joined the Laboratory of Developmental Anomalies, NIDR at the National Institutes of Health. While there, his research focus was on the development of the nervous system. He also developed a variety of assays for mediators of inflammation.
Dr. Weeks is a professor in the Department of Biology and the Environmental Science Program at Adelphi University in Garden City, New York. Dr. Weeks' laboratory work focuses on the mechanisms of pesticide neurotoxicity and immunotoxicity.
Dr. Weeks has published books on microbiology and HIV/AIDS and has over 70 manuscripts published in the per-reviewed literature. Dr. Weeks has also served as an expert witness in nosocomial infection cases and serves on the editorial board of three international journals.
We urge you to try miniCHill® risk free. We are so sure you will like it that we will refund your money if not 100% satisfied.
- "The stress relief and relaxation was definitely noticeable. I give miniCHILL® a WIN! Great as a non-alcoholic night cap, no calories, convenient packaging." -Consumer’s Corner
- "miniCHILL® provides a caffeine-free way to reduce stress without recourse to dangerous or ineffective filler ingredients." -Progressive Grocer
- "miniCHILL®, the answer to not only our question, but our fast-paced modern lifestyles." -EV Grieve
- "When all the stress and fatigue from your mind and body disappear, you will feel more energetic than before." -Health Product Review
- "I really found that this works. miniCHILL® has now become a mainstay of my trips to NYC." -Web for Health
- "I felt absolutely fantastic. I was calm, carefree, and happy. miniCHILL® works, and it works amazingly well." -Everyview
- "The flavor is berry-like but mild, very lightly sweet and easy to drink. Do I feel relaxed after polishing one off? Yes" -Drink Hacker
- "The flavor is vibrant. I ended up feeling more relaxed, so I am going to call that a plus." -Gigi Reviews
- "miniCHILL® shot has a clean, crisp berry flavor that goes down feeling cool and refreshing. It keeps you awake, but it puts you at ease and smoothens you out." -We Rate Stuff
- "miniCHILL® is our favorite, simply because it's so handy for the active sportsperson or adventurer to carry around (the bottles are tiny)" -Wide World Mag
- "This is my new secret weapon! I keep a stash at work for that time of day when things seem to be dragging along and piling up. You NEED to try this!" -Mad Mom on a Mission
- "I took a shot of caffeine-free miniCHILL® before a stressful cross-town drive and was amazed at my calm demeanor while dealing with the traffic!" -Beauty News NYC
- "I swear, this stuff is PERFECT for busy moms! I’m glad that there is a product out there that calms you down without putting you out! miniCHILL® is some pretty awesome stuff." -In-My-Bag Blog
- "Not only a relaxation drink/shot packed with function but it’s berry flavor tastes great too." -Nation of Hip Hop
- "The happiest buzz of your life." -NY Bar fly
- "My overall evaluation is that if you can get your hands on these, do it! They're very yummy and don't contain anything will make you feel weird, edgy, or sleepy." -Our Stressful Lives
- "It’s as if all the stress of my hectic day just kind of fell from my shoulders and I was suddenly carrying a much lighter load." -Best of You Today
- "Better alternative to drinking alcohol or taking sleep aids as a way to unwind." -Star Telegram
- "his Thoughtful combination of ingredients helps you unwind in a natural way while increasing focus and happiness." -Thoughtful com